-FOR YOUR INFORMATION-
We allow you to write about any topic that relates to their interests, experiences, and values. But, we may assign topics in the future if some are over emphasized.
- Topic: Any topic that relates to black women in corporate/professional spaces.
- 300 – 800 words
Do not plagiarize. Paraphrase and give appropriate reference to the source.
Sources: If you used any references, please cite them throughout the actual text and not at the end of your article. You are more than welcome to visit: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/735/02/ for further clarification.
Copyright: By submitting your document to us, you release rights to use the information you are providing us to publicize Your Corporate Black Girl platforms in the media, including but not limited to social media, websites, and other digital material. I also understand that Your Corporate Black Girl is not obligated to use this article.
Feel free to contact me at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am more than happy to answer any questions/concerns you have. I look forward to your article.
- Submissions can be of any length, though they are unlikely to be accepted if they are longer than 800 words.
- We consider completed articles. Edits and feedback will be provided to a certain extent.
- Timeliness and relevance are factors that we consider.
- You do not need to possess any special expertise to have your article considered for publication.
- The form below is the best way to submit your article. Please type or paste your article as plain text.
- Information relevant to your expertise, or additional authors, may be included.
- You are welcome to submit multiple articles.
- Submission are strictly voluntary.
- We welcome submissions that can help promote your business, non-profit, etc., but it has to be strictly family friendly.