Your Corporate Black Girl's mission is to inspire the next girl to break walls and barriers in the professional space. We would love for you to contribute and share your experiences by writing a short article piece or just sharing your thoughts.
If you consider yourself
- Black. (Not a requirement, but for the context of our audience. There are non- people of color who have written power pieces about women of color).
- A woman. (Again, not a requirement, but for the context of our audience).
- A person working in a professional or corporate environment, or used to work in those environments.
It does not matter if you're an intern, you just started your job yesterday, or a seasoned professional. We want all inspiration from everyone in our community.
- Submissions can be of any length, though they are unlikely to be accepted if they are longer than 800 words.
- We consider completed articles. Edits and feedback will be provided to a certain extent.
- Timeliness and relevance are factors that we consider.
- You do not need to possess any special expertise to have your article considered for publication.
- The form below is the best way to submit your article. Please type or paste your article as plain text.
- Information relevant to your expertise, or additional authors, may be included.
- You are welcome to submit multiple articles.
- You are free to repost an article you have written in the past.
- Submission are strictly voluntary.
- We welcome submissions that can help promote your business, non-profit, etc., but it has to be strictly family friendly.
- If you would like to Share Your Career Story (Featured Interview) instead, please click here.
- We will contact you within one week about your submission.